Saturday, June 14, 2008

C'est La Vie

These few days have tested my patient.

When i decided that entertainment industry is my destiny i promised myself that nothing would stop me from getting to it. i've been given titles, worst than you can imagine, i.e. slut, bitch etc etc.. along the way i've lost how to love, how to trust and how to respect. unless a person earn my love, trust and respect, to hell i care what they think about me.

my darling have a good heart. he tried to mend things up with this idiot eddy. while for me, i wouldn't do that even if i need to die for it. not me. i was born with sarcasm. and i am proud of it.

i don't give a slightest damn if this eddy choose to lie, that's his life, but if he lies about something that i have said, i'll make it my life promise to show him the fucking side of it. plus, it doesn't help him to appeal once he made it personal e.g. cursing on my cousin's personal blog.

for those who eddy refers as "kami", if you have the guts, come forward. if not, you are no different than eddy.

for those who never earn my respect, good for you, good for me.

for those who did earn my respect then loose it, i.e. eddy rusdi - in the name of god, you WILL be sorry.

No comments: